The Church Of The New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Church Of The New World

We Are The Church of the New World, We Are The Knights Of Justice, We Are The Future!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Registration and Confirmation

Go down 
+11
Antonio J. M. V.
Aiko Daniels
PogueMahone
Jache
Jonas
The_Phoenix
Lily Evans
fivescott
JMatH
Musketeer
Voltare
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Voltare
Pope
Pope
Voltare

Registration and Confirmation Empty
PostSubject: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:54 am

To be confirmed in the Church of the New World please post the following information and we will than baptize you should you submit the information.
Name:
Reason for Joining:

Thank you all and may God be with you as you enter into his flock, for he is a loving and caring Lord.

After confirmation the Church asks all members to read the Offical Church Doctrine.

*Important*-Please be sure you register too so that when accpeted as a member you can actually be made a Faithful Follower

Last edited by Voltare on Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Musketeer
Faithful Follower
Faithful Follower

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Musketeer
Iran

as you know for sure, I'm Muslim. but there is no deference between Muslim's Peace and Peace of others!! so " I join to spread Peace all around the eWorld. "

Gold help all of us...
Back to top Go down
Voltare
Pope
Pope
Voltare

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:56 pm

I baptize you in the name of the Lord God and His Church. By the Grace of God arise Faithful Follower, your a cleansed of your sin and are clean in the eyes of the Lord. Welcome into the Church of the New World

May God bless and whatch over you.
Back to top Go down
muljo go

PostSubject: baptise me!!!   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:00 pm

Name: Muljo Gobet
Reason for Joining: To bring justice to all those who mistreat the downtrodden
Back to top Go down
Voltare
Pope
Pope
Voltare

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:02 pm

I baptize you in the name of the Lord God and His Church. By the Grace of God arise Faithful Follower, your a cleansed of your sin and are clean in the eyes of the Lord. Welcome into the Church of the New World

Back to top Go down
T3hAweso

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:40 pm

T3h Awesome
USA
I'm in the Church because...uhm...well, just cuz Razz
Back to top Go down
Voltare
Pope
Pope
Voltare

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:54 pm

baptize you in the name of the Lord God and His Church. By the Grace of God arise Faithful Follower, your a cleansed of your sin and are clean in the eyes of the Lord. Welcome into the Church of the New World

Welcom my friend
Back to top Go down
Voltare
Pope
Pope
Voltare

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:50 pm

Please be sure you register too so that when accpeted as a member you can actually be made a Faithful Follower
Back to top Go down
Tomma va

PostSubject: Confirmation and Registration   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:12 am

Name: Tomma van den Bosch
Reason for Joining: I am a believer, I wish to serve and love others, to promote and protect justice and show mercy through the Church.
Back to top Go down
JMatH
Knight General
Knight General
JMatH

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Name: JMatH
Reason for Joining: To help others under the name of God and his Son. I also wish to do good in the New World and also to bring justice.
Back to top Go down
fivescott
Knight
Knight
fivescott

PostSubject: confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:20 pm

Name: fivescott
Reason for Joining: peace for all mankind
Back to top Go down
Thdomste

PostSubject: Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:48 am

Name:Thdomster94
Reason for Joining:It sounds interesting and i would like to make peace for people.
Back to top Go down
Voltare
Pope
Pope
Voltare

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:13 pm

baptize you all in the name of the Lord God and His Church. By the Grace of God arise Faithful Follower, your a cleansed of your sin and are clean in the eyes of the Lord. Welcome into the Church of the New World

Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Faithful Follower
Faithful Follower

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:27 pm

Name: Lillian Mary Evans
Reason For Joining: To bring the light of God and Hope into the lives of those who do not know it.
Back to top Go down
Voltare
Pope
Pope
Voltare

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:51 pm

baptize you in the name of the Lord God and His Church. By the Grace of God arise Faithful Follower, your a cleansed of your sin and are clean in the eyes of the Lord. Welcome into the Church of the New World

Back to top Go down
donnie

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Name: Donnie Rench
Reason: Just Because you wanted me to.
Back to top Go down
Voltare
Pope
Pope
Voltare

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Back to top Go down
liam smi

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:17 pm

Name:Liam Smith
Reason for Joining:to spread peace around the world
Back to top Go down
Voltare
Pope
Pope
Voltare

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
The_Phoenix
Faithful Follower
Faithful Follower

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Name:The_Phoenix
Reason:To help those who are weak
Back to top Go down
Voltare
Pope
Pope
Voltare

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Jonas
Priest
Priest
Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Name: Monsieur Jonas
Reason for Joining: I'm looking for a eReligion. I'm sure I can find this in the Holy Church.
Back to top Go down
Voltare
Pope
Pope
Voltare

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Jonas
Priest
Priest
Jonas

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:53 pm

*Kisses the hand of the Pope*

Thank You, Holy Father.
Back to top Go down
Voltare
Pope
Pope
Voltare

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:54 pm

You are blessed my son. May the Lord be with you as you do his will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registration and Confirmation   Registration and Confirmation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registration and Confirmation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Church Of The New World :: General :: Confirmation-
Jump to: